Doctor insights on:
When Is It Too Late In The Season To Get A Flu Shot
When is the best time of the year to get a flu shot? Flu season of course, but doesn't the effectiveness wane if received too early?
I've already had the flu this season. Should i still get a flu shot anyway? If i've already had the flu, should I get the flu shot too? Is there a chance i might get it again if i don't have the shot?
The : The flu vaccine is different each year. A great deal of research goes into determing what viruses are likely to be a problem each year. So you could develop one type of viral infection (including influenza), but it may not be the same strain of influenza that you would be vaccinated against. So, yes, it can be helpful. ...Read more
Definitely: It has no effect on your thyroid, which needs to be followed up to insure the proper dose of methinazole. ...Read more
When is the best time to get a flu shot? Early or mid flu season. By getting it early does the vaccine not wane?
Should I still get a usa flu shot when planning to stay overseas during flu season or do I need to get one in europe?
Flu shot: If you will be travelling to europe during a season when you expect influenza to be active, it is advisable to get the flu shot at least 2 - 3 weeks before your flight to give your body enough time to increase your antibody levels against the flu. This applies to everybody from age 9 years. ...Read more
Is the flu shot still effective in the off season (summer)/temporary, or forever for those strains that imune sys learns?
Forgot to get it in winter.
This flu season has me scared b/c I have a 6 mth old that is just getting 1st flu shot this week. If a baby gets the flu, do they usually get better?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- When is it too late for a tetanus shot
- When is it too late to take a pregnancy test
- Is it normal for a skin tone to get lighter in winter even if in the sun?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it normal to have late period when having a gardasil shot?
- Is it possible to get staph from a flu shot?
- Is it advisable to go the gym when sick ie like if i have a flu?
- How is it possible to get an infection in the uterus without having had a baby?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online