Doctor insights on:
When Is It Safe To Take Metronidazole During Pregnancy
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Dr. prescribed me 7.5mg metronidazole gel for 5 days though I have no BV symptoms. Is it safe during pregnancy? I'm 13w5d pregnant and had 2m/c before
Is it okay to take both metronidazole and nitrofurantoin for a uti during my second trimester in my pregnancy?
Yes : They can be broken in half.Get a more detailed answer ›
Yes,: you can.Get a more detailed answer ›
I been on metronidazole but jus found out im peegnant approx 3-4 weeks i ave two days left of taking them bit stopped im worried cos my pregnancy?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it safe to take metronidazole during pregnancy?
- Is it safe to take metronidazole with milk?
- Safe to take dulcolax during pregnancy
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it safe to take echinacea during pregnancy?
- Is nexium safe to take during pregnancy?
- Is it safe to take baths during pregnancy?
- Is tylenol safe to take during pregnancy?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free