Doctor insights on:
When Is It Safe To Let My Baby Play In A Sandbox
Is it safe to give an 8 month old baby Infant Tylenol (acetaminophen) every day during teething to help with teething pain & discomfort? Baby's weight is 18 lbs.
No, it is not safe!: Infants should not sleep in "Baby Swings", or "Rock n' Play" by Fisher Price. The best way to prevent "Sudden Infant Death Syndrome" is to place infants on their back, which also encourages normal physical and motor development. They should sleep on a firm, flat surface. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Is it safe to have baby sleep in pack-n-play (all mesh around, flat surface w/exception of crease down middle to fold mattress) for first 3-4 months?
Sure: Sure this is fine. Many parents prefer to do this and have the baby sleep close in their bedroom. It's especially great for nursing moms to be close to baby, but for baby to have his own space. Just be sure and put baby down on his back to sleep! Other SIDS reduction factors include keeping the room cool, 68 degrees rather than 72. Put baby down without a hat, as well. ...Read more
I play drums for a living, is it safe to do so while taking coreg, (carvedilol) Norvasc and baby aspirin?
Coreg (carvedilol): You should be fine drumming on those meds. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Should i let my baby play with others
- When is it safe to let baby sleep with balnket square
- When is it safe to let a baby sleep with a pillow
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it safe to let baby sleep in swing?
- Safe baby play chalk
- Is it safe to let my baby fall asleep after he has had a serious fall?
- How can i get my baby to let me comfort her when she cries?
- When is it safe to let my baby play with chalk