Doctor insights on:
When Is It Safe For A Heart Patient To Stop Taking Plavix
A stroke/heart attack patient with chronic erosive gastritis.One DES.Taking Plavix. 3 more stents and asprin to be added in the future. Suggestions?
Work with an integra: tive medicine doctor to get the lifestyle and mind/body/spirit connection going to prepare for better health. Many things wrong here that need to be corrected now that could help the success of future procedures. 3 more stents is a lot, and indicates the level of need for prevention and treatment to ensure longevity. Looking globally and each organ system is important! ...Read more
Can i take regular 24 hr zyrtec for my allergies? Does it cause and cardiac effect? Is it safe for heart patients?
Is bactrum a safe antibiotic? Can it cause qt prolongation or anything? Is it safe for heart patients. And ok to take if I have gilbert's disease?
Yes: It is afe if you are not allergic to sulaf drugs. It will not prolong the qt interval on your ekg and will not affect gilberts syndrome. ...Read more
Yep. : Amifru is a combination of two medications that cause one to move fluid out by urinating, keeping it from backing up in the lungs. ...Read more
Yes: Many patients are on this combination without a problem. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it safe to take a pm sinus med for helping with sleep while taking a zpack?
- Is it safe to stop taking paxil after using it for 10 years?
- How big of a risk is it for a heart transplant patient to get a tongue piercing?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- When is it safe for my baby to sleep with a blanket
- When is it safe to leave my baby alone in another room for a few minutes
- Is it safe to take hormones after having a stroke and taking plavix?
- Is it safe for me to get a massage when pregnant?
- Talk to a cardiologist online