Doctor insights on:
When Is It Okay To Walk After Broken Leg
Your doctor may also suggest a safe exercise plan. Walking is usually the easiest type of exercise, but swimming or other low-impact exercises can work just as well. Exercise is an important way to keep blood sugar in control, and physical activity in pregnancy has been found to decrease the risk ...Read more
I met with an accident 2 months back and 2 bones in my right leg got fractured. One under thighs and the other near my shin. My doctor advised me to walk using crutches giving 25% weight on my broken leg. Now after walking and sitting alone for some time.
Question ?: what exactly is your question? Unable to answer as is. ...Read more
If your leg has: Been casted- there is probably a lot of dry, dead skin that could not be exfoliated and shed like normal. ...Read more
How long should I wait after recovering from a broken leg before going back on a professional trampoline, if ever?
See your physician: This question really needs to be answered by your treating surgeon, because the answer depends on the location of the break, the severity of the break, the treatment that was done, and any complications. Best wishes. ...Read more
Where in leg?: Where was your 'leg' broken. 'leg' to ors means tibia/ fibula ( between knee and ankle). Did u have surgery or casted , etc. If u had surgery was your bone 'rodded' or plated or other . Please be more specific... Thanks! ...Read more
Fractures: Fractures can take months to heel and in certain cases a year until the patient is back to normal. Being sore after 6 weeks in is normal. ...Read more
I am a 46 yr. Old female, 7 yrs. Post-hyst. Should i continue the caltrate supplements after healing my broken leg?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it okay to have sex when you have jock itch will my partner catch it?
- Is it okay to wear contacts with a broken blood vessel in the eye?
- When is it safe to drink alcohol after gallbladder surgery
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- After giving birth is it normal to bleed when pooping
- When is it safe to exercise after the stomach flu
- Is it okay to have someone walk on my back to relieve my back pain?
- Why is it good to elevate a broken bone leg?
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free