Doctor insights on:
When Is It Ok To Use Drinks Like Red Bull
Not good: I have to admit I have used them occasionally, but I don't recommend them. Some are better than others, but they all have a lot of things in them that aren't very good for you and there is no quality control to guarantee they have exactly what it says on the label. Many of them have extremely high levels of caffeine. ...Read more
What causes the huge crash when you consume a caffeine drink like red bull or coffee and how do you prevent it while studying?
Post stimulation: After a stimulating drink, the nervous system is charged for only a short time, then the stimulation eases and the brain hype declines - the crash is proportional to the height of the stimulation -- red bull being powerful that way. How to prevent it: don't drink so much of the powerful stuff - try V8 FUSION ENERGY drinks --= a lot healthier and less likely to cause crash - drink it more slowly ...Read more
Red bull: More evidence is coming out that high energy drinks can have negative health effects. ...Read more
If I drink 1 red bull everyday (0, 25 l) and I work out in the gym 2 times a week, will it cause any health problems, if I in addition drink 0, 75l soda?
Energy Drinks: Your main concern with energy drinks and soda is the sugar and caffeine. While 1 energy drink a day may not seem like much, you are consumer a large quantity of sugar at one time. This is not good for your metabolism and health. Also, a consequence of energy drink caffeine can be cardiac arrhythmias. You should try to cut back on the energy drinks and continue to exercise. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it ok to use insecticide when i am pregnant?
- Is it safe to drink red bull while taking a decongestant?
- When is it ok to use baby wipes on a newborn
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- When is it ok to let my child drink pop
- Is it ok to drink hot water when pregnant?
- Is it ok to drink decaf coffee when pregnant?
- Is it ok to drink green tea when diabetic?
- Is it ok to drink ginger beer when pregnant?