Doctor insights on:
When Is It Ok To Use Drinks Like Red Bull
Not good: I have to admit I have used them occasionally, but I don't recommend them. Some are better than others, but they all have a lot of things in them that aren't very good for you and there is no quality control to guarantee they have exactly what it says on the label. Many of them have extremely high levels of caffeine. ...Read more
Red bull: More evidence is coming out that high energy drinks can have negative health effects. ...Read more
If I drink 1 red bull everyday (0, 25 l) and I work out in the gym 2 times a week, will it cause any health problems, if I in addition drink 0, 75l soda?
Energy Drinks: Your main concern with energy drinks and soda is the sugar and caffeine. While 1 energy drink a day may not seem like much, you are consumer a large quantity of sugar at one time. This is not good for your metabolism and health. Also, a consequence of energy drink caffeine can be cardiac arrhythmias. You should try to cut back on the energy drinks and continue to exercise. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Effect of drinking red bull
- Dangers of drinking red bull
- Ingredients in red bull energy drinks
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Are the vitamins minerals in energy drinks like monster red bull sobe rockstar effective?
- Mixing prednisone red bull energy drink
- Smoking weed and drinking red bull heart risks
- Is it safe to drink red bull while taking a decongestant?
- Are there other drinks like red bull that could help me to stay focused?