Doctor insights on:
When Is Herpes Not Contagious
There are different types of herpes infections; herpes simplex infection of mouth (gingivostomatitis) and lips (labialis) are the most common. Others include genital herpes, and herpes zoster. Herpes infection could very mild to very dangerous depending on the type and location of the body affected. I ...Read more
Yes: Genital herpes can easily spread between partners avoiding genital/genital or oral/genital contact with an infected partner is key. Because it is so common, it is a good bet that your partner has it, as well. If, after testing, you both have genital herpes, it is less of a concern. Valtrex (valacyclovir) has been shown to reduce transmission between partners and to a newborn. ...Read more
Is there anything such as herpes 2nd dimension ? If there is..Is it contagious ? What are the symptoms ? Is there a cure to this ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- When are herpes sores not contagious
- When is herpes no longer contagious
- Is herpes ensephelitis contagious?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Herpes simplex 1 contagious
- Herpes keratitis contagious
- Is genital herpes a contagious disease?
- Is viral herpes encephalitis contagious?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free