Doctor insights on:
When Implantation Occurs After Iui What Happens Next
Intrauterine insemination (iui) is where fresh or frozen partner or donor sperm is prepared or 'washed' to increase the sperm quality then gently injected through your cervix after a speculum exam, like a pap smear exam. It should be painless or cause mild cramping only. Iui helps with mild to moderate sperm problems. Iui preparations should have at least 2 million moving ...Read more
No: No, in fact the majority of women do not experience that. ...Read more
Had IUI done on friday 2 nov , progesteron ce back today with 38 can some women have implantation on od-11 ?
One common meaning refers to the process by which an embryo attaches to the uterus of a woman so that she is pregnant. Many think of it as 'sticking.' implantation in humans always occurs when the embryo is between 6-7 days old. A very popular concept on the internet now in 2012, 'implantation bleeding, ' is speculative ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What happens after implantation bleeding?
- When does implantation occur after embryo transfer
- What happens when you drink alcohol after taking magnesium citrate?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- After conception when does implantation occur
- When does implantation occur after ivf
- What happens when fertilization occurs?
- After ovulation what happens next
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online