Doctor insights on:
When I Was Walking Around My Parents Ranch I Stepped On A Nail The Wound Is In The Side Of My Foot Please Tell Me How I Can Get It To Stop Hurting
When I was walking around my parents ranch I stepped on a nail the wound is in the side of my foot please tell me how I can get it to stop hurting.?
Time: It will stop hurting as it heals. In the meantime be sure your tetanus is up to date (within the last 10 years) and keep the wound clean. Watch for signs of infection- redness, swelling or drainage and take Ibuprofen 600mg every 6 hours for pain. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Your doctor may also suggest a safe exercise plan. Walking is usually the easiest type of exercise, but swimming or other low-impact exercises can work just as well. Exercise is an important way to keep blood sugar in control, and physical activity in pregnancy has been found to decrease the risk ...Read more
I woke up this morning and my big toe hurts to move and bend. I can only walk on side of foot.
it is not swollen. Parents refuse going to doctor
I'm healthy, walk daily, take 20 mg. Propanalol daily. Feet: nail fungus, red/purple blotches on top - almost circular. Most visible sitting.?
See 2 more doctor answers
Why does my ankle still hurt from a fracture after a year broke my ankle a year ago, notice it still hurts mostly when i get out of bed in the mornings walking side footed until yhe pain goes away.But still have all day pain when lifting while walking
Arthritis: You likely have some arthritis developing from the fracture. Make sure you do rom exercises, take an nsaid, use ice for swelling, use heat for pain and stiffness. Wear a supportive orthotic and shoe. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
I stepped on the handles of a bosu ball while hopping on and off the sides. My left foot now hurts when I walk on it. How to relieve pain/ what is it?
Contusion: This could be a contusion, a foot strain, or a stress fracture. I would rest the foot as much as possible for a few days, wear a good supportive stiff soled shoe when walking, ice the painful area from time to time, and take an anti-inflammatory. If pain does not resolve after a few days, I would see a podiatrist. ...Read more
24f, my left foot is throbbing just sitting there and hurts on my right side when I move my foot/toes get a shooting pain up to my leg an can't walk.?
I would have it : Evaluated as there are many possibilities from a neuropathy as you mention shooting pain, a tendonitis as it travels. The fact it is throbbing generally connotates some degree of swelling. The fact, you can't walk implies pain is severe. See your foot doc or orthopod. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Why do i have a lump on the side of my foot that hurts when i walk?
- My mother is on the verge of becoming diabetic anthing i can do to help stop it
- I have a lump in the back of my throat on the left side what could it be
- What does it mean when i have a headache on the left side of my head?
- I get a sharp pain in my back on the left side when i raise my arms quickly
- I have a rash on the back of my head how do i get rid of it
- I have a sharp pain on the inside of my foot is it a bone spur
- While what is the cause of my bulging neck vein when angry and how can i hide it
- How do i get rid of a corn located on the ball of my foot?
- Why do i get raised whelps on my back and it is hot to the touch and hurts?