Doctor insights on:
When I'm On My Period
Could pads xause foclloutis this is the second time now that I've gotten it it occurs roght before mt period but worsen when I'm on my period?
Dysmenorrhea???: NSAID’s, SSRI’s, hormone meds, OTC meds containing diuretics, warm bath, heating pad, exercise & acupuncture are excellent for PMS / period. Avoid caffeine, chocolate, alcohol & salt. Get GYN eval to R/O underlying pathology. Consider omega- 3 fatty acids, magnesium (supplementation or through diet) or Black Cohosh with dr ok. Sipping Chamomile can dissipate pain. Ginger helps w nausea. ...Read more
Dysmenorrhea: Cramps can effective the back as well as the abdomen. ...Read more
This is normal: 'mother nature' is often cruel in this way. This is just how we are all programmed. In some sense it is really just related to reproduction. You are more likely to be more attracted to men when you are most fertile, and studies have actually shown that men are more attracted to women when they are ovulating. I know it sounds strange, but it all makes sense! ...Read more
See below: Hormonal changes. Relax more and avoid exercise during that period and more active other times. Try to sleep 10pm to 6am and adjust body clock slowly to that if you have delayed sleep phase syndrome. Balance diet. Lot of fluids at room temperature. Decrease caffeine including chocolate. Stress management. Yoga breathing exercise or pranayama. Daily bm and add more fruits veg. In diet. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why do i get gas when i'm on my period?
- Why do i get headaches when i'm on my period?
- Why do i get diarrhea when i'm on my period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why do i smell when i'm on my period?
- Cramps when i'm not on my period
- I'm on my period when can i get pregnant
- Why does my belly bloat when i'm on my period?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free