Doctor insights on:
When I Get Up I Almost Black Out What Could This Be
When i get angry, i tend to black out and I have no idea what happens in the mean time till i come back to my senses. What causes this flipout?
Anger: Anger usually hides other more fundamental feelings like hurt, disappointment, or humiliation. Ask yourself what is affecting you in your life, for instance are you too senstive to people's reactions to you? If your anger does not discontinue consult a mental health professional who can help you understand what your anger is masking and how to react more constructively. Best wishes. ...Read more
One day I didn't get the chance to eat lunch till really late that day. I felt really dizzy and I felt like I was to black out. Why?
Is it narcolepsy if you don't get disturbed sleep (it happens a few times though)? Most days i sleep late so i black out as soon as i go to bed.
For the past few days my head has had a lot of pressure when I get up I feel really dizzy like I'm going to black out but don't?
Lightheadedness: It sounds like you are experiencing orthostasis or lightheadedness, not vertigo. This is due to blood pressure dysregulation. Are you on any medications? any medical conditions? are you pregnant or could be? Are you menstruating heavier than usual? If the condition persists any longer, you will need to have a careful medical examination by your doctor. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I get dizzy spells where i feel like looking through the wrong end of a binocular and i black out and the room spins like crazy what could cause this?
I have been passing out for over two months now. I don't get dizzy before hand and i only black out for 1-2 minutes each time. I now am using a wheelc?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Eyes black out when standing up
- I put a tampon in and i almost passed out
- What does it mean when you almost pass out after heavy exercise?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why did i almost faint out in the middle of nowhere didnt know what to do?
- Stand up black out
- Could i have the real flu or do i just have a cold i have almost no fever
- Is it normal to black out and get dizzy when getting fingered?
- I was in the shower and i almost blacked out do normal people do that sometimes