Doctor insights on:
When Having Surgery On Thyroid How Long Do You Stay In Hospital
How long should I wait to do heavy lifting after appendectomy for ruptured appendix? I was in hospital for 7 days and it took me about 4 weeks for me to start walking properly i had a open surgery and it is about a 4-5 inch opening on the right side of ac
In : In general, for uncomplicated surgeries, it is recommended to wait 6-8 weeks prior to lifting anything heavier that a gallon of milk. This is because the tensile strength of a wound is relatively stable at this point. After this, a slow return to normal pre-surgery activity should ensue. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Usually: A few hours as an outpatient procedure. Ask your doctor about your surgical plans. ...Read more
Depends: But usually around a week.Get a more detailed answer ›
Depends: That largely depends on your recovery time. You are young so if you are otherwise healthy and surgery goes well it's possible you could be released quickly. Your surgeon is really the only one who can beat predict your length of stay. ...Read more
How long is the usual hospital stay after recocele surgery? Dr said it won't be outpatient cause be has to pack me
Depends: The extent of the rectocele and the viability of the tissues determine a great deal of the healing time. Most of the time, they are going to want to keep you in the hospital long enough to know that bleeding is controlled, no infection occurs, packing can be advanced without complication, and you know how to take care of the wound at home, Some packing may be removed as an out patient later ...Read more
Torn labrum how long is recivery time and is the pain, from surgery really that bad and are you kept in, hospital overnight?
Dependent: This is dependent on the location of the meningioma, how large it is, if it's fully removable, and the patient's clinical status prior to surgery. I know you'd like a better answer- in an ideal case, if it goes really well and is really simple, then expect anywhere from 3-5 days. If there are difficulties, it could be 5 days and may last up to 3 weeks depending on the difficulties. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Do you have to stay in the hospital overnight after orbital fracture surgery?
- How long do patients have to stay in hospital after mastectomy?
- How long do you stay in hospital after hysterectomy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long do you have to fet to the hospital with a ruptures spleen?
- How long do you have after a ruptured spleen to get to the hospital?
- How long do you have to take thyroid medicine?
- How long do you have to wait after taking thyroid medicine?
- How long do i have to stay in the hospital after i have bariatric surgery?