Doctor insights on:
When During The Cycle Is A Woman Considered The Most Fertile
Fertility: Usually a couple weeks before the anticipated onset of the period. ...Read more
Fertility: No. That is not how nature works. Fertility is called ovulation. Sperm left in the vagina on the five days before ovulation are the sperm that will cause pregnancy. Ovulation is the release of the egg from the ovary and is the most important part of the menstrual cycle. Ovulation occurs on the other side of the cycle. Menstruation occurs when an egg has not been fertilized. ...Read more
Can a woman get pregnant anytime during her cycle or is it only possible during ovulation and her fertility days?
Ovulation: A woman can only get pregnant around the time of ovulation. Sperm can live in the vagina for up to five days. Thus it's possible to have sex before you ovulate and to get pregnant from that encounter. Most women ovulate days nine through 14 of their cycle. However having said that, i tell patients there are no "safe" days. Some women cannot be late as early as d6 and some might ovulate day 19. ...Read more
Can being very close and sleeping during the that month with a woman in fertility treatment for IVF affect another woman's menstruation cycle?
About the time during which women are fertile, 4th or 5th day of bleeding, will they be fertile or not?
Not: It would be very rare to be fertile that early. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Fertility and the menstrual cycle
- What days off the menstrual cycle are the most and least fertile to a woman?
- What days of the month is a woman most fertile?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Vaginal secretions during an orgasm
- Is the vagina wetter when a woman is pregnant?
- When is the latest a pregnant woman can get an abortion
- What is the longest menstrual cycle a woman can have?
- Talk to a reproductive endocrinologist online for free