Doctor insights on:
When Does Your Period Start After A Miscarriage
That is what: I would do.Get a more detailed answer ›
A miscarriage is the spontaneous loss of a fetus before the 20th week of pregnancy. (Pregnancy losses after the 20th week are called preterm deliveries.) A miscarriage may also be called a "spontaneous abortion." This refers to naturally occurring events, not medical ...Read more
When should you take a hpt if your having unprotected sex about 2 weeks after your natural miscarriage without having your period start again?
See below: It's possible since the HCG can be positive for up to 1 month after the miscarriage. ...Read more
Yes!: After a miscarriage, the dark brown signifies old blood. Not unusual. ...Read more
4-6 weeks: If the miscarriage is complete, a period should be back in a few weeks. ...Read more
Sometimes: Depends upon how far pregnant you were when the miscarriage occurred, if you had a d and c procedure, how fast your HCG levels are declining ( ie there are many factors that play a role) . Menses should however return by 12 weeks and if it does not then you need to see your doctor. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- When does your normal period start after having a baby
- When does a woman start ovulating after her period
- What does it mean when you are spotting a week after your period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- After a miscarriage when do you get your period
- How long does it take to get your period after a miscarriage?
- What does it mean when your period starts and stops?
- What does spotting a week after your period mean?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free