Doctor insights on:
When Does The Placenta Attach To The Uterus
Placenta accreta: Placenta accreta, percreta and increta are increasingly severe conditions where the placenta actually grows into the myometrium, or wall, of the uterus, making detachment at birth difficult if not impossible. Moms with this condition more often than not will require hysterectomies at the time of birth to avoid hemorrhage. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I am now at 25 weeks. My sonography report says Single live intrauterine foetus in unstable presentation.Placenta attached at posterior wall of uterus?
Is it possible for placenta to desperate from uterus from heavy lifting? And would u know if it happened?
Low-lying placenta @6wks w/ repeated bleeding episodes. Any pose that i could try to help baby & placenta move up as uterus grows?
No: Nothing that you can do to change placental location. It will change on own. Good luck! ...Read more
Being that I am 28 years old and have 3 children can anyone tell me why my placenta would get embedded into my uterus? And could I have prevented it?
Nora died at 24 weeks.Due to placenta abruption. Caused from a subchronic bleed&bicorunate uterus.Now I have p.O.T.S ever since pregnancy, do I evn try again, or will it fail and even worsen my body?
Did I just answer?: From how much you want an answer, i feel like you really want help too. Do find a good, patient psychotherapist to talk to. It sounds like this will help you a lot. These really bad feelings will lighten up more quickly if you have help. Take care. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- When does the placenta attach
- What is it called when the placenta attaches to the uterus?
- What is it called when the placenta attaches improperly in the uterus?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What happens when the fertilized egg attaches to the uterus?
- Umbilical cord not attached to placenta
- Fetus attached to uterus wall
- Embryo attaching to uterus wall
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free