Doctor insights on:
When Does The Penis Stop Growing
When does the penis stop growing for most males? Some docs say 15-17 some say until 21-22 I started puberty at like 11.5 years old what age I stop?
Age reference...: After gloriously marching into adulthood- usually after 18 years, physical growth stops as genetically coded; so, a man can not expect further penile growth afterward. Then, a man has to adopt and adapt to what he got, and use it to its fullest destiny. More? See Doc for evaluation, examination, and counseling. ...Read more
Here are some...: Physical growth stops naturally soon after reaching adulthood; for men, it is about age 18. Beyond that, all men have to adopt and adapt whatever life might have bought to them if they wish to live a realistic life. More? Peruse the lists of Facts of Life-1,2,&3 by clicking the BUTTON on left side of HOME of www.formefirst.com. More? Contact www.HealthTap.com/dr-Lin with RQPWJC to login. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- At what age does your penis stop growing
- When does teeth stop growing
- When does the heart stop growing
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does your penis stop growing before age 18?
- What age will my penis stop growing?
- When do breasts stop growing
- Age at which girls stop growing
- Talk to a urologist online for free