Doctor insights on:
When Does The Heart Beat During Pregnancy
Is smoking the reason of having no fetal heartbeat during pregnancy? Fetal heart pole seen on 7th week but gone on 11th week.
Smoking pregnancy: Though there are many causes for fetal death in the first trimester, smoking is definitely a major risk factor for fetal demise and miscarriage. Smoking decreases the amount of oxygen that gets in to you and therefore decreases the life sustaining oxygen getting to the fetus. ...Read more
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Since i was 11 I have fainting spells. My body gets real hot. Heart beats fast. Lose sight and hearing and finally ill fall over unconscious. I do not hav anxiety and it's gotten worse with pregnancy.
There is no vomiting symptoms in 12th week pregnancy, so that I am scared about baby heart beats. Because 6 months back i got miscarriage in my 12th?
Pregnancy findings: The heart rate goes up through pregnancy, at rest and during exercise. Some arrhythmias can flare up during pregnancy as well (including those that are not dangerous). A resting heart rate of 140 is fast but not usually dangerous. But you should have your doctor do an ekg and/or heart monitor to ensure you are not having a rhythm abnormality that needs treatment. ...Read more
Yes, on ultrasound: Yes with an ectopic, you can sometimes see a heartbeat on ultrasound. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why and when does the cervix turn blue during pregnancy?
- When does the baby turn head down during pregnancy
- When does the placenta form during pregnancy
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- When does the urge to urinate start during pregnancy
- When does the baby drop into the pelvis during pregnancy
- During pregnancy when does the baby drop
- How much does the heart enlarge during pregnancy?
- Talk to a cardiologist online