Doctor insights on:
When Do Your Breasts Stop Growing
There is no: Specific time that breasts stop growing. The breasts enlarge naturally with weight gain, puberty, pregnancy and breast-feeding. Some oral contraceptives can be associated with increase in breast size in some women (sometimes). Building up pectoral muscles can lead to the breasts sitting on the chest wall in a manner that is attractive but will not increase cup size. ...Read more
Most by 17-18: At what age breasts stop growing varies from one to another.Girls start growing breasts from 7 to 13 and they cease to grow sometime around 17 or 18th birthday.But many believe that womens breasts are not completely grown till they give birth to a baby, and thats when it reaches the poimt of maximum growth.But till then the growth is done by 18th birthday in most and there may be very few exception. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Age at which girls stop growing
- When do men stop growing
- Do your hands stop growing?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- When does your penis stop growing
- When do boys feet stop growing
- Do girls stop growing when they start their period?
- When do men typically stop growing in height
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online