Doctor insights on:
When Do You Know Your Bowles Are Clean
Colonoscopy lavage: Colon lavage solutions "clean" by washing through from esophagus to rectum. Bear in mind however that there are no bacteria (aside from helicobacter) that colonize the stomach, & in most individuals the small bowel is relatively free of bacteria (unless there is underlying bacterial overgrowth due to structural or motility pathology). Food in stomach empties in 4-6 hours, small bowel in 17 hours. ...Read more
I weigh 160 lbs i was clean for 3 months i smoked one bowl 3 days in a roll one day it was drow, how to stop?
Spit bowls? In 2014?: Over the past twenty years, most modern dental practices eliminated "spit bowls" because they cannot be cleaned to current standards. Instead, most dentists will high speed suction/evacuate debris from your mouth in "real time." if any debris still remains, your mouth is "sprayed'" with water and you can "spit" into a clean, paper lined, funnel mounted onto a high speed suction line. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Several options.: Scrub with a toothbrush (no toothpaste) or soak in a denture cleanser (polident/efferdent/store brand) and scrub with a toothbrush, scrub with a toothbrush and then soak in listerine. When scrubbing, it should be in cold or warm water, not hot. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
That is possible: Cuts are portals for possible infection.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- When do you know your period is coming
- How do you know when your period cycle is changing?
- How do you know when your pregnant in your tubes?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How do you know when your period will start?
- How do you know when your suffering from depression?
- How do you know when your pregnant with a boy?
- How do you know when your blood sugar is high?
- When do you know your bowels are clean for colonoscopy