Doctor insights on:
When Do You First Feel Pregnancy Symptoms
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Week one: What is called the first week of pregnancy occurs before the conception even happens. The reason is that the beginning of your menstrual period is counted as the first day of pregnancy. So you won’t feel any different. Two good resources follow. One is a website and the other is a book.1. http://www.whattoexpect.com/pregnancy/week-by-week/ 2. "what to expect when you are expecting". ...Read more
Throwing up: Feelingdizzy can not stand any smell throwing up feeling tired. ...Read more
If period is missed: A woman of childbearing age, having some nausea (with or without vomiting), some fatigue (tiredness), a sharper/stronger sense of smell, mild soreness and mild swelling of her breasts, and maybe some food aversions and food cravings... Could be having early pregnancy symptoms. Symptoms can sometimes occur before missing a period. Dizziness can happen with some women who have nausea and fatigue. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- When do you feel the first signs of pregnancy
- When do you begin to feel pregnancy symptoms
- When do you feel baby move in first pregnancy
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- When do you first start having pregnancy symptoms
- When do you first start getting pregnancy symptoms
- What do you feel first week of pregnancy?
- What do you feel in the first weeks of pregnancy?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online