Doctor insights on:
When Do Women Get Pregnant
#1 union of gametes : When a sperm and an egg unite (in reproductive tract or dish), they form a blastocyst (which evolves into embryo then fetus). That union is the beginning of a pregnancy. The miracle is that a healthy newborn results so often especially given all the steps that are needed and all the things that could go wrong. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Timing: A women conceives in proximity to when she ovulates. This typically occurs mid-cycle. Intercourse during those days increases your chances. Also, if you have been trying for a while, consider a sperm count. Up to 50% of infertility is due to male factor. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
PCOS-yes: It is usually possible for a woman with pcos (polycystic ovarian syndrome) to get pregnant with intervention, which may include losing weight (if accompanied by obesity) and/or the use of ovulation induction agents, such as Clomiphene citrate (cc). About 80% of pcos women will ovulate on cc, half of which may expect to achieve a pregnancy. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- When do pregnant women stomach get hard
- Do women get high blood pressure when pregnant?
- When does a women get pregnant
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Do women lactate when not pregnant?
- Do pregnant women get their period?
- Days when women can get pregnant
- When is the best time for women to get pregnant
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online