Doctor insights on:
When Do Plan B Side Effects Wear Off
They should be: Resolved within that cycle.Get a more detailed answer ›
A month or two: We see an effect on subsequent periods after emergency contraception. It can make them come early, late, or just make them different. I'd play it by ear, but take a pregnancy test if you don't have a normal period. Things should be back to normal within a couple of months. ...Read more
Nausea,fatigue,dizzi: 1nausea&vomiting 2abdominal pain 3breast tenderness 4headache 5mestrual changes, next pariod may be lighter, heavier, it may come a little earlier 6diarrhea 7fatigue 8dizzines 9unexpected bleeding side effects will go away after you have your next periods.Most side effects may be for only for couple days or so. ...Read more
How long do Plan B side effects last? I took it days before I should have gotten my period. Its been 4 days after the pill & no period. Just cramps
Emerg birth control: Emergency contraception is used after unprotected intercourse to decrease the risk of pregnancy by 70%. It is a high dose of birth control to disrupt the hormonal patterns to delay or prevent ovulation. Abnormal bleeding is common. Side effects are such as nausea, headache and cramping may occur for a few hours but resolve quickly as the medication leaves your body very fast. ...Read more
They should have: Resolved within that cycle.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Side effects of plan b
- Plan b side effects when you have your period
- When will novacaine wear off
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long do plan b side effects last?
- How long do the side effects of plan b last?
- How long do the side effects last from taking plan b?
- How long do side effects of plan b one step last?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free