Doctor insights on:
When Do Breast Enlarge During Pregnancy
Diagnosis chloasma?: Brown patch between the breasts could be something called chloasma (hyper pigmentation associated with pregnancy), but also could be a superficial fungal skin infection, a sign of diabetes or Insulin resistance, etc. If it is chloasma, then typically it will fade within 3 months after pregnancy. Sun exposure can make it more prominent. Discuss safe sunscreen use with your obstetrician. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Can you guys tell me how big did your breasts get during your pregnancy and how much did they go down after wards?
This is too: Variable to be generalized in a response. ...Read more
What is recommended for the immediate removal of big brown blotchy discoloration that appeared between breasts during pregnancy?
Depends on the cause: It all depends on what is causing this problem. Infection or what else it may be. You need a diagnosis. That will not come on the internet. ...Read more
In my pregnant with my daughter my breasts didn't really change & could only fed for a few wks. Pregnant again & worried it will be th same. How can I change this during pregnancy so i can feed longer?
Have dry spots around and on breasts. Could this have something to do with the milk being produced during pregnancy?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- When do your breast start hurting during pregnancy
- When do your breasts hurt during pregnancy
- When do breasts start leaking during pregnancy
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- When do ovarian cysts go away during pregnancy
- Do breast get hard during pregnancy?
- Do your breasts stop hurting during pregnancy?
- When do women start vomiting during pregnancy
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free