Doctor insights on:
When Do Breast Enlarge During Pregnancy
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Have dry spots around and on breasts. Could this have something to do with the milk being produced during pregnancy?
Can you guys tell me how big did your breasts get during your pregnancy and how much did they go down after wards?
This is too: Variable to be generalized in a response. ...Read more
What is recommended for the immediate removal of big brown blotchy discoloration that appeared between breasts during pregnancy?
Depends on the cause: It all depends on what is causing this problem. Infection or what else it may be. You need a diagnosis. That will not come on the internet. ...Read more
In my pregnant with my daughter my breasts didn't really change & could only fed for a few wks. Pregnant again & worried it will be th same. How can I change this during pregnancy so i can feed longer?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- When do breasts start leaking during pregnancy
- When do your breasts hurt during pregnancy
- When do your breast start hurting during pregnancy
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Enlarged ovary during pregnancy
- Enlarged spleen during pregnancy
- When should breast milk form during pregnancy
- Is breasts enlarged a symptom of pregnancy?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free