Doctor insights on:
When Cysts Leak Where Do They Hurt
Dental Cyst: A cyst is a sac of tissue that has either fluid or soft material inside it. Cysts can form in a wide range of tissues including in the face and mouth (including the jaws). Some can form next to or around teeth, which are called dental cysts. Cysts are a reaction of the body to a condition and are usually relatively slow growing. They can be sterile or become infected. Your dentist can help! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
A cyst is a structure or mass that consists of a cellular lined sac. It is typically filled with fluid but may be filled with solid material. It can be congenital, traumatic, or acquired. They may develop nearly anywhere in the body and usually require complete excision for eradication or they are likely to recur. Fluid filled sacs that are not cellular lined ...Read more
Where is cyst: discharge from any cyst does not occur ...Read more
Is it possible for a ruptured cyst to heal and continue to grow? Mine is still there after 8 weeks and no longer leaking.
My doctor said I have a cyst that leaked on right side, but I have discomfort both sides. Is that normal? Do symptoms vary from person to person ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- When do ovarian cysts hurt
- Where do your breasts hurt when pregnant
- Where do your boobs hurt when your pregnant
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What to do when an ovarian cyst hurts?
- Why do cysts hurt when layong down?
- What to do for a leaking pilonidal cyst?
- Where do contractions hurt
- Do ovarian cyst hurt when they leak?