Doctor insights on:
When Could I Go Back To Work After My Full Wisdom Teeth Extraction
Depends: Some go back to work the same day. Usually it would be prudent to be off at least a day for this surgery. It would also depend whether you had your surgery with a local anesthetic or got a a general anesthetic or conscious sedation. I would not push it and take care of yourself. Your dentist or oral surgeon should explain this to you carefully prior to the surgery. Discuss with your boss 1st! ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Yes, most likely: I do not know what type of work you have, but 3-4 days are more than typical 1-2 days to recover from wisdom teeth extraction. Call your dentist to verify. If you are given pain medications, you may want to review the pharmacist's recommendations as well. Some pain meds contain narcotic medications, and you are often advised not to operate machinery or make critical decisions while taking meds. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
5 days post wisdom teeth extraction (pulled 4), woke up today with pain, took OTC Meds and used heat and now I feel fine, can I go into work today?
Facial swelling taking very long to subside after wisdom teeth extraction... it has been 3 months already and its only maybe 50% back to normal?
Must see the surgeon: This is highly unusual and probably is being caused by an infection and possibly a fracture of the jaw. A follow up visit with the surgeon and new X-ray to determine the cause is important. If a definitive diagnosis is not obtained seek a 2nd opinion but do not delay. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Is there anything I can do to increase the possibility of regaining full feeling in my lower lip and chin after wisdom teeth extraction?
1 yr after wisdom teeth extraction I have itchy feeling back there in the holes-am i growing bone?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- When can i go back to work after getting a full upper denture done
- How long after having your wisdom teeth pulled can you go back to work?
- Could i go back to work right after a root canal
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- When can i go back to work after pneumonia
- When can i go back to work after mortons neuroma surgery
- When can i go back to work after appendectomy
- When can i go back to work after suffering from chicken pox
- Talk to a dentist online for free