Doctor insights on:
When Can You Start Drinking Again Alcoholic Beverages After A Tonsillectomy
Tonsillectomy: When the tissues are healed, no pain with swallowing acidic or solid foods. ...Read more
Abuse or at risk: In men less than age 65 more than 3 drinks in 1 day or 14 in a week is considered abuse and at risk. We do not use clinical. However we use abuse or dependency both are present > 1 year but abuse has 1 criteria , dependency 3 or more they are at risk and abuse. Have them talk to their doctor. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Risky/dangerous: A total of 886 drugs (5667 brand and generic names) are known to interact with alcohol (contained in alcoholic beverages) (ethanol). 130 major drug interactions, 722 moderate drug interactions, 34 minor drug interactions. Ask your prescriber and/or pharmacist about your specific medications. ...Read more
YES: Alcohol affects everything. It is a toxin. You have t decide if it is worth the risk and this will be determined by the severity of your disease. It will also affect the metabolism and affect of any medications you may be taking. Safest course is to not drink it. The more severe your sarcoid or more meds you take the greater your risk. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
After the hCG diet how do you keep the weight off ? Can you drink alcoholic beverages on the diet?
You can't!: The major problem with every diet (the hcg, adkins, south beach, etc) is that when you stop it, you always regain the weight when you go back to eating the way way you were before. That's why the diets advertise losing weight quickly but rarely show people who kept the weight off. Remember: alcohol contains calories which can cause weight gain like any other drink. Limit it as much as you can. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Tomorrow is my 21st birthday and I have a catscan at 8 AM tomorrow with contrast. Would I still be able to drink alcoholic beverages at night?
Headache has soon as someone wakes up. What's the reason and best way to subdue the headache? Does not drink alcoholic beverages! infrequently happens
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long after a tonsillectomy is it before you can speak normally again?
- When can you start drinking after a liver laceration
- When can i start trying again after a miscarriage
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long after stopping breastfeeding can you start again?
- When can you eat hot foods after a tonsillectomy
- When can you walk again after having a hemi laminectomy and discectomy
- Can you drink alcoholic drinks after gastric bypass?
- Talk to an addiction specialist online for free