Doctor insights on:
When Can You Return To Work After A Colonoscopy
Next day: You should feel fine after the sedation from medication is gone out of system which occurs in 8-12 hours. ...Read more
Weight loss: I understand your concern. Follow through with physicians and specialists for possible Diagnosis of Hyperthyroidism, Diabetes, Peptic ulcer, Chronic Pancreatitis, Crohn’s disease, Malabsorption, Hepatitis or Cancer. See Psychiatrist for depression with painful feelings due to stresses of relationship, marriage, separation, parenting, lack of support from family and unresolved conflicts. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
How long until I can smoke after colonoscopy with a biopsy? All I can find is "return to daily habits" after 24 hours.
Within 24 hrs: But this may be a good time to quit ! ...Read more
If colonoscopy results come back as normal but prep was fair, would it be logical to return for another colonoscopy? How soon afterwards?
Depends on: your age and any additional risk factors, such as family history of colon cancer and personal history of colitis. Ask your gi specialist for specific advice. If there are no other risk factors, your doctor would probably recommend repeat in 5 to 10 years. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
If cancer is found on polphs after your colonoscopy will it return when my next colonoscopy is done?
colonoscopy: Your doctor will remove the cancerous polyps and suggest frequent monitoring to look for any recurrence. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long after a colonoscopy can i return to work?
- When should you return to work after etopic pregnancy
- When should you return to work after an ectopic pregnancy
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- When can someone return to work after a cardiac catheterization
- When can i return to work after having a loop diathermy
- When can i return to work
- When can you return to work with a fractured 5th metacarpal
- Talk to a colorectal surgeon online for free