Doctor insights on:
When Can You Reliably Hear A Fetal Heart Beat On Doptone
Can you still miscarry the fetus if you hear a heart beat of 143 at seven weeks one day and were measuring exactly right?
Yes: Miscarriages can occur at any time in the first trimester due to most likely genetic malformations. ...Read more
After hearing fetal heart beat and heart beat is above 130 at 7wks what does miscarriage chance drop to?
Depends: You should see you doctor and get it checked out. Can you hear it all the time or at night when it is quiet? What does it sound like? Is it in one ear or both? This could be nothing to worry about or it could mean a blockage in a carotid artery or aortic valve. Your doctor and you can figure it out with a detailed history, exam and may be a few tests. ...Read more
6-7 weeks: That CR measurement relates to approximately 6-7 weeks gestation. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- When can you hear babys heart beat
- When can you hear fetal heartbeat with a doppler
- Why i can hear my heart beat in my ear when quiet?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I can hear my heart beat in my ear
- Can you hear a fetal heartbeat at 5 weeks?
- Earliest you can hear fetal heartbeat
- Can you hear a fetal heartbeat at 6 weeks?
- Talk to a cardiologist online