Doctor insights on:
When Can You Have Sex After Ovarian Cyst Surgery
A cyst is a structure or mass that consists of a cellular lined sac. It is typically filled with fluid but may be filled with solid material. It can be congenital, traumatic, or acquired. They may develop nearly anywhere in the body and usually require complete excision for eradication or they are likely to recur. Fluid filled sacs that are not cellular lined ...Read more
What did you surg: Say, he is the one who oid the surg , and knows what you had , and how the surgery went, you should ask this ? To your doc , that is part of your post op care. ...Read more
CALL YOUR surgeon !!: U are still in the post op period and were you cleared to have sex yet, as if u were my pt i would not let you let as you could cause a problem with the incision or incisions and u could get bleeding form where the cyst is but go by what your surgeon says so please call him or her. ...Read more
Sure: Probably the safest time but, you know, put a towel down. ...Read more
I have a 4 inch left ovarian cyst. I recently srarted to have sex.Again. Wow, omg so much pain is that normal?
Couples often worry about having sex during pregnancy. They may be afraid that having sex could cause a miscarriage or harm the baby. It is best to talk to your doctor or nurse midwife about your specific situation to make sure you are considered at low risk for complications such a ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- When can i have sex after a ovarian cyst surgery
- When to have sex after ovarian cyst surgery
- Can sex hurt if you have an ovarian cyst?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Having sex when having ovarian cyst
- Can you have sex after hernia surgery?
- Can you get ovarian cysts without having sex?
- When to have surgery for ovarian cyst
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free