Doctor insights on:
When Can You Feel Your Uterus With Triplets
Unlikely: Most of the time you will only ovulate from 1 side at a time and therefore 2 uteri (called uterine didelphys) does not increase risk of twins. However, having 2 uteri does increase risk of preterm labor since the uterine size is usually smaller than normal. Make sure you see a physician experienced in uterine abnormalities. ...Read more
Several things: You need to have an examination by your physician personally to see what's wrong. ...Read more
I just had a HSG procedure and my uterus feels like it is on fire and I am very nnauseated. Is that a normal?
Hsg: Not typical. Consult your doctor ... Could be an infection. ...Read more
I am Experiencing bleeding and im suppose to be7 weeks but my exam says im 5 and my uterus feels heavy whats happening ?
I am currently on my cycle and it feels like my uterus is going to fall out what can possibly be wrong should I go to emergency or is there something I can take to stop the pain??please help!!
Pelvic heaviness: Pelvic heaviness during your period is not uncommon and is usually helped by NSAIDs like ibuprofen and naproxyn, heat, and getting off your feet however, if this is unusual for you, you should be evaluated by your PCP, GYN, or an urgent care clinic to be sure nothing else is going on. Hope this helps. ...Read more
Pregnant or Not?: This issue, & stage, can make a big difference. If you are feeling in the correct location of the uterus, and if pregnant, then may be feeling increased flow in arteries supplying a placenta locates within the anterior uterus. The abdominal aorta typically divides, at ~naval level, into the iliac arteries & they go deeper, so not likely the iliac arteries. ...Read more
I constantly feel like im tense down below around my uterus etc. Making me feel uncomfortable like I am constantly aroused or need the loo. What is it
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- When can you feel your uterus when pregnant with triplets
- What does it mean when you can feel your ovaries?
- Can you feel your uterus at 8 weeks?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can heart or lung problem cause your chest to feel tight when you lay down?
- Can you feel tonsil stones with your tongue?
- Can you feel your uterus at 8 weeks pregnant?
- Can you feel your uterus at 9 weeks pregnant?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free