Doctor insights on:
When Can You Feel Your Uterus With Triplets
Unlikely: Most of the time you will only ovulate from 1 side at a time and therefore 2 uteri (called uterine didelphys) does not increase risk of twins. However, having 2 uteri does increase risk of preterm labor since the uterine size is usually smaller than normal. Make sure you see a physician experienced in uterine abnormalities. ...Read more
Told years ago i had retroverted uterus, u/s confirmed.Then two years ago u/s said anteverted and then one year ago said retroverted again! how?
U/s report said i had a retroverted uterus. Three months later, u/s said it was anteverted and then 6 month later u/s report said retroverted?Why?
May depend on how: Full your bladder was. A full bladder will lift the uterus up. An empty bladder provides room in the anterior pelvis for the uterus to drop into. Also, were both us examinations the same? Transvaginal would have an empty bladder and transabdominal a full bladder. Finally, having stool in the rectum and sigmoid colon would displace the uterus upwards and forward. ...Read more
M 35YEAR OLD female..MY UTERUS 's thickness is2.6cm * 4 .8cm but minimal free fludal region is 5.mm..bleeding over here..plz tl me its reason...asap?
Thin lining: Hello, it sounds like your uterus is normal in size (2.6 x 4.8) and the endometrial lining is thin (5mm), there is fluid in the uterus and you are having abnormal bleeding? Bleeding in the setting could be caused by a problem with your hormones, for example if you are not ovulating consistently. It could also be caused by a physical problem with the uterus, such as a small polyp. Check with gyn. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- When can you feel your uterus when pregnant with triplets
- Can you feel your uterus at 8 weeks?
- Can you feel when your ovaries are ovulating?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you feel your uterus during early pregnancy?
- Can you feel your uterus at 4 weeks pregnant?
- Can you feel your uterus at 9 weeks pregnant?
- Can you feel your uterus at 8 weeks pregnant?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free