Doctor insights on:
When Can My Gyno Tell Im Pregnant
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
I had unprotected sex feb 13 and have a gyno appointment next week. Can she tell if I'm pregnant or would it be too soon!
I had unprotected sex February 3rd and have my first gyno appointment next week. Will she be able to tell if I'm pregnant by then or is it too soon?
Ultrasound: ultrasound if your doctor's officeGet a more detailed answer ›
I have a question. I want to know if I'm pregnant but it's to early to tell at the moment. But I have symtoms..
How can I tell if I'm pregnant if I took four test and they are all coming up something different ?
Can retest next week: No need to retest any sooner. A urine pregnancy test, done correctly, gives a reliable result 3 weeks after sex (3 weeks after when conception might have occurred), or 1 week after missing a period. If done too soon, a positive result is likely real, but a negative result may be due to testing too soon. If a woman gets her normal regular period, then she is not pregnant, and a test is not needed. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can my gyno tell if im pregnant?
- How can i tell if im pregnant when i did not miss my period?
- Can my husband get heartburn when im pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What can i use for my dry skin for my face when im pregnant?
- How can i tell if im pregnant before my period?
- When can i tell im pregnant
- Can i feel my stomach to see if im pregnant?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online