Doctor insights on:
When Can My Gyno Tell Im Pregnant
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
With a urine test: Home pregnancy tests are very accurate and not affected by foods, herbs, common illnesses, sexually transmitted diseases, vaginal spotting, or medications. A test gives a reliable result 3 weeks after sex (3 weeks after when conception might have happened) or 1 week after missing a period. If done sooner, a negative result may be due to testing too early such as less than 2 weeks after conception. ...Read more
You cannot be sure: There are a lot of symptoms that women can have especially in early pregnancy but these are nonspecific and can easily be attributed to things other than pregnancy as well. Aside from no periods, feeling the baby move, and going into labor, there are very few ways to detect pregnancy in the absence of a pregnancy test. ...Read more
Negative pregnancy: Tests indicate you are not pregnant.Get a more detailed answer ›
Ultrasound: ultrasound if your doctor's officeGet a more detailed answer ›
See below: Purchase a home test. They become positive when you're 1 week late. If negative, repeat in 1 week. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can my gyno tell if im pregnant?
- When can i tell im pregnant
- How can i tell if im pregnant when i did not miss my period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How can i tell im pregnant before my missed period?
- How long can i tell if im pregnant?
- How soon can i tell if im pregnant?
- Can i tell if im pregnant right away?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online