Doctor insights on:
When Can I Use Tampons
6-7 weeks ago: Essentially, you can do whatever you normally do including using tampons after 6 weeks, traditionally. ...Read moreGet help now ›
Get help now ›
Get help now ›
Monday fine: Yes it's fine to wait until tomorrow. This isn't an emergency as long as there is no fever and you feel well otherwise. If the tampon has been there less than 1 week, the chance of complications is extremely low. ...Read moreGet help now ›
Lost tampon: You are not alone. When i worked in the emergency room i removed many a lost tampon. I suggest that you see your physician and have it removed as soon as possible because it can be a cause of toxic shock syndrome if left in place too long. ...Read moreGet help now ›
Is it possible for your cycle to last 4 days when using tampons instead of pads if your normally using pads and last 5 days ?
No: The sanitary product you use does not affect at all the length of your period or your cycle. The difference between 4 days and 5 days is all well within normal. Good wishes. ...Read moreGet help now ›
4 to 6 hours usually: Usually every four to six hours. More often for a heavier flow. ...Read moreGet help now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i use tampons with a yeast infection?
- What can i use for hemorrhoids when breastfeeding?
- When can i wear a tampon after laparascopy surgery
- My eyes get so red when i use the computer at work what can i do
- Can i use a tampon while pregnant?
- Can i use a tampon with a yeast infection?
- Can i use vegetable oil instead of olive oil when roasting vegetables?
- My eye hurts when i blink can i use tweezers to remove something from it
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free