Doctor insights on:
When Can I Stop Vitamin D Drops
Vitamin D supplement: Vitamin D deficiency is extremely common in both children and adults. If you are no longer breast feeding, you can stop the supplements whenever you feel is appropriate, but pay careful attention and make sure your toddler is eating plenty of foods with Vitamin D and plays in the sunshine regularly. ...Read more
Interesting question: Vitamin D drops sometimes contain omega-3 fatty acids in addition to vitamin D3. Omega-3s have been associated with mildly increased blood sugar levels, so it is possible that the two are related, although unlikely. Take care and good luck! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Summer is finally here and that means more sun exposure! During the winter my Dr put me on Vitamin D pills. Safe 2 continue taking or stop taking?
Talk to your: Prescribing physician for best answer as each case is different ...Read more
Vitamin D was low 17nmol/l.I took vit D supplement 10,000 IU for 2month it become 156 nmol/l .should I take supplement always ?!or stop¡
Depends on sun exp.: 156 nmol/l = 62 ng/ml which is just where you want it (optimal levels are 50-80). But if you stop the levels will likely decline, so it seems wise to continue 10,000 iu/day. The only other way to get significant amounts of D is via exposure to mid-day sun without use of sun screen. If you don't get sun, then it is wise to continue supplementation. See http://bit.ly/1gNXNk0 & http://bit.ly/1dC7vnA ...Read more
What does shock throughout body mean when you have anxiety? I'm very low on vitamin d. How to stop shock? What can I do? Heart is not racing like usua
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How can i stop having a blocked nose when i wake up in the morning?
- How can i stop getting a sore nose when wearing glasses?
- Can vitamin d drops cause constipation in infants?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can babies be allergic to vitamin d drops?
- What time of day do i give vitamin d drops?
- What exercise can i do to make my hips stop hurting when i walk on the treadmill?
- When can i stop burping my baby
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free