Doctor insights on:
When Can I Start Exercising After A Cesarean
6 weeks: You should wait at least 6 weeks before starting to exercise after a c-section. Light walking is ok but do not lift anything heavy or do anything strenuous to protect the stitches you have on the inside. They take longer to heal than the skin incision that you can see on the outside. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Is a vaginal birth after 2 cesareans considered safe? My first child was a vaginal delivery, and my last 2 were c-sections.
Safety: Most cesareans (about 50-66%) are because the baby doesn't fit. Half because she can't dilate to 10cm and half are completely dilated but she can't bring the baby through the birth canal. About 25% of cesareans are for baby heart rate concerns ideally, ob/gyns should try to have the best outcomes for mom and baby with the lowest possible section rate. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- When can i start masturbating after a circumcision
- When can i start using retin a after pregnancy
- When can i start crunches after a tummy tuck
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- When can you start drinking again alcoholic beverages after a tonsillectomy
- How soon after having a hydrocele removed can i start having sex again?
- How long after a corneal abrasion can i start to wear contacts again?
- When can you start exercising after pneumonia
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online