Doctor insights on:
When Can I Return To Work
Soon: Almost immediately, I have patients who return to work the same day it is done. Many will take the next day off, but you should be able to go back shortly thereafter. ...Read more
When can I return to work after a thread lift? How much time should I take off work for a thread lift if i don't want anyone to know i had it done?
Immediately: A colposcopy is usually done in the office. Its purpose is to look closely at the cervix for abnormal cells. If any abnormalities are seen, a biopsy can be done to rule out precancer or cancer. It's a very quick procedure and shouldn't keep you away from work. If a biopsy is done, spotting is expected for a day or so. This should not prevent you from working either. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Now: Once crusted you are not infectiveGet a more detailed answer ›
When can I return to work after a brachioplasty? How much time should I plan to take off work after a brachioplasty?
I had a lap appendectomy on October 15th. I work in a coal mine and routinely lift 30 to 50 pound occasionally. When can I return to work?
4 Weeks: I think since you lift heavy objects routinely I would recommend 4 weeks. Be sure to ease into it as well to make sure you're don't over do it the first few days. ...Read more
When can I return to work after surgery to repair tfcc tear and scapholunate tear? I work in the construction trades.
4-6 months: It takes 6 weeks for the tfcc repair to heal and the scapholunate ligament repair may take 8-12 weeks heal. After the repairs have healed and the immobilization has been discontinued, therapy is needed to restore range of motion and strenght. This may take another 8-12 weeks. Be patient, the overall results are good. Make sure your surgeon is a board certified orthopaedic hand surgeon. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- When can i return to work after having a loop diathermy
- When can you return to work after a colonoscopy
- Can i return to work after a root canal?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long will the donor need to be hospitalized and when can they return to work?
- When can one return to work for volar ganglion cyst surgery
- When can someone return to work after a cardiac catheterization
- When can you return to work with a fractured 5th metacarpal
- Talk to a occupational medicine specialist online for free