Doctor insights on:
When Can I Masturbate After Receiving The Hpv Vaccine
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) is the most common sexually transmitted infection. There are over 100 different types of HPV that causes warts in different areas of the body. HPV is incredibly common and almost all sexually active men and women get it during their lifetime. Most of the time HPV does not cause any symptoms or complications. However, A limited number of these HPV viruses are pathogenic and if not monitored carefully can be responsible for causing cervical and penile cancer. Some of these viruses have been ...Read more
I got HPV vaccine at my routine checkup. How long after the shot should I wait until I can masturbate?
Hpv: Doesn't matter.Get a more detailed answer ›
Recommend ages 11-26: Hpv vaccine is recommended for all children at age 11 or 12 but is approved for use from 9-26 in both sexes. It's recommended for all girls through age 26 and for boys through 21 years of age (through age 26 for men who have sex with men). There are two vaccines. Both reduce the risk of cervical and anal cancer but the Gardasil also protects against two strains causing 90% of genital warts. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Latin word for cow, vacca, because of the smallpox/cowpox work of edward jenner, vaccination is the administration of a substance, live organism or otherwise, that stimulates the immune response to prevent a specific disease. Primarily a preventative procedure, some vaccines can ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i masturbate after getting the hpv vaccine?
- When can i masturbate after hydrocele surgery
- When can i start masturbating after a circumcision
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I just got a hpv shot can i masturbate
- Can i get the hpv vaccine?
- Can i masturbate after an appendectomy?
- Can i masturbate after ureteroscopy?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free