Doctor insights on:
When Can I Ignore A Negative Pregnancy Test
Can a negative pregnancy test done 15 weeks after sex be ignored or wrong? Had periods every month since sex but light . Can i be pregnant?
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Ignoring neg preg: When you've delivered 1 month ago! ignoring a negative pregnancy test when you're symptomatic of pregnancy and/or late on your menses can be dangerous because if might be an ectopic pregnancy, which if untreated can have fatal consequences. The moral is, if you feel pregnant and have a negative test seek medical advice. ...Read more
Repeat the test: Please repeat the test in 4-5 days. Use first morning urine and follow the instructions for the test carefully. If you do not wish to be pregnant, use contraception all the time, every time. You may consider implanted contraceptive, or IUD. Practice safe sex. You may be entering menopause and that may cause irregular periods. Please consult your doctor. ...Read more
Hormonal imbalacne: Menstrual irregularities are not uncommon and anovulatory cycle is a common cause. If you miss more than two periods it would be time to see your doctor. If you do not wish to be pregnant, use contraception all the time. Consult this site for more information on this topic. http://www.nichd.nih.gov/health/topics/menstruation/conditioninfo/Pages/causes.aspx ...Read more
Re- do test: Repeat test. Try to seek psychological help. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Pregnancy test negative can i still be pregnant
- Can i still be pregnant if pregnancy test is negative?
- Can i be pregnant if pregnancy test is negative?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i still be pregnant with negative pregnancy test?
- Can i get a false negative pregnancy test?
- Can i be pregnant and get a negative pregnancy test?
- Can i still be pregnant with a negative pregnancy test?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online