Doctor insights on:
When Can I Have Oral Sex After
Depends......: If they were simple and easy removal, then as soon as the stitches are removed. (usually in 7 - 10 days). If they were difficult, impacted teeth, then you may need to wait a few weeks until the areas close over with initial healing, you do not want to disrupt the clot and develop a dry socket. If unsure, you could call the general dentist or oral surgeon who removed them. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Here are some...: Oral sex 5 days after bilat inguinal herniorrhaphy shouldn't affect the healing of incision and surgical sites, but at reaching orgasm muscle tension may induce the pain. So you may try and see as long as realizing such reality. Besides, pain perception widely varies among people. ...Read more
Hv had oral herpes since 12. Am now able to cntrol and avoid breakouts. Can I have oral sex with my partner?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- When can i have sex after delivery
- Can i get hiv by having oral sex?
- Can i have oral sex while i have a hydrocele?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- When can i have sex after a ovarian cyst surgery
- Having anal sex after childbirth
- When can i have sex after taking the abortion pill
- When can i have sex after abortion pill
- When can we have oral sex again after childbirth