Doctor insights on:
When Can I Give My Baby Ice Cubes
Is it safe to give an 8 month old baby Infant Tylenol (acetaminophen) every day during teething to help with teething pain & discomfort? Baby's weight is 18 lbs.
Saline: Currently, decongestants and antihistamines are not recommended for the very youngest. Saline spray is a safe treatment. Consider an ENT consult to check for anatomic blockages and allergies. I recently treated a 4 month old with a congenitally blocked nose. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Will eating ice cubes harm my baby
- When can i give my baby soy milk
- When can i give my baby his first haircut
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- When can i give my baby a bubble bath
- I eat ice cubes
- When can i give baby a bubble bath
- Can i give my baby fresh fruits?
- When can i give my baby a haircut