Doctor insights on:
When Can I Give My Baby His First Haircut
Is it safe to give an 8 month old baby Infant Tylenol (acetaminophen) every day during teething to help with teething pain & discomfort? Baby's weight is 18 lbs.
Cpr for children < 1: Give 30 chest compressions at the rate of 100/minute followed by clearing the airway and giving 2 gentle breaths. ...Read more
Saline: Currently, decongestants and antihistamines are not recommended for the very youngest. Saline spray is a safe treatment. Consider an ENT consult to check for anatomic blockages and allergies. I recently treated a 4 month old with a congenitally blocked nose. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i give my baby an antiseptic spray for his sore throat?
- When can i give my baby candy
- When can i give my baby soy milk
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- When can i give my baby a bubble bath
- When can i give my baby ice cubes
- When can i give baby a bubble bath
- Can i give my baby fresh fruits?
- Talk to a dermatologist online