Doctor insights on:
When Can I Give Baby A Bubble Bath
Never! : If by baby you mean a child less than a year, then never! babies don't need bubbles, they don't need perfumes, they don't need detergents, they hardly need " soap" at all! your babies skin will be healthiest with minimal bathing, every other day or so. If it smells good, don't use it! i recommend an organic body bar for my pediatric patients that comes from the middle of nowhere in montana. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Go for it: After ten weeks there is no reason to avoid a bubble bath. Enjoy. ...Read more
Yes: Bubble-bath is quite a well-known cause of utis in lttle girls. Chemicals in bubble-bath irritate urinary opening, enter the most distal urethra and can even get all way up into the bladder. Chemical irritation damages urethral & bladder lining making it easier for bacteria to attach & penetrate creating the initial focus for a uti. Bacteria , once in the urinary tract multiply. Do not use bb. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Bubble Bath: I don't know why use of bubble bath would cause internal bloating. ...Read more
No: Sitting in a bathtub with bubble bath soap is about the worst trigger for that sort of problem. Use a shower drink lots of water and hydrate your skin. Baths dry it out and the bubble bath is an irritant. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- When can i give my baby a bubble bath
- Can i give my baby a bath with a burst eardrum?
- When can i give my baby a haircut
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- When can i take a bath after an endometrial biopsy
- When can i give my baby ice cubes
- How often can i give my baby a fleets enema?
- How often can i give my baby a suppository?
- Talk to a dermatologist online