Doctor insights on:
When Can I Expect My Period After A Miscarriage
A miscarriage is the spontaneous loss of a fetus before the 20th week of pregnancy. (Pregnancy losses after the 20th week are called preterm deliveries.) A miscarriage may also be called a "spontaneous abortion." This refers to naturally occurring events, not medical ...Read more
About 5-6 weeks: This depends upon how far along you were, but assuming that you were 8 weeks or less, it will take a couple of weeks for the HCG levels to get low enough to "unleash" a new cycle. That is why i assume about 5-6 weeks until the next normal period. If it does not arrive in 6 weeks, a repeat pregnancy test and visit with your ob/gyn is warranted! ...Read more
It varies: Typically 4 to 6 weeks.Get a more detailed answer ›
It's been a week since my hcg went to 0 after miscarriage when should I expect my period back or ovulate ?
Cant pinpoint: Most people ovulate 2-6 weeks after a miscarriage. IT is going to be different for each person. ...Read more
4-6 weeks: If the miscarriage is complete, a period should be back in a few weeks. ...Read more
Period after a miscarriage. Brownish slimy discharge of and on for a week where period is suppose to be. No red at all. Is this normal?
Normal changes: Yes, this is fairly normal. You body will take several weeks to return to normal. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- When will i get my period after a miscarriage
- After stopping duphaston when my period would comeand can a pregnancy occurs
- Can i take a pregnancy test after my period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- When should i expect my period after taking plan b
- Can i take a pregnancy test right after my period?
- Can i get pregnant when my uteris is full of cysts an still have a period?
- After miscarriage when will i get my period
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free