Doctor insights on:
When Can I Drink Soda After Wisdom Tooth Extraction
No smoking: Do not smoke after wisdom tooth extraction. You increase the chance of very painful dry socket. Follow the directions from the dentist or oral surgeon that did the extraction. Eat a soft diet, drinking is ok but avoid alcohol while taking pain medications. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Trick Question?: A patient once asked me if he could play the trombone after having a wisdom tooth removed, and I said yes after he recovered. He said, "Good, because I never could play it before". If you previously consumed alcohol, you should be safe to resume one week after surgery as long as you are not taking pain meds. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Is it ok drink coffee after wisdom tooth extraction? They had to cut the gum and break the tooth into pieces, I have suture. It's been 36 hours.
OK: It should be ok. Make sure it is not too hot and do not over do it. Take care. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How soon can i drink soda after wisdom tooth removal?
- Can i eat after wisdom tooth extraction?
- Wisdom teeth when can i drink soda
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i drink water after tooth extraction?
- Can i drink after a tooth extraction?
- Can i drink beer after tooth extraction?
- Can you eat drink right after wisdom tooth extraction?
- Talk to a dentist online for free