Doctor insights on:
When Can I Drink Soda Afrer Wisdom Teeth Surgery
one week since my wisdom teeth was pulled am i in the clear of a dry socket can i smoke drink alcohol do i rinse after i drink can i drink soda ?
Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes,: Yes to all questions.Get a more detailed answer ›
1-2 weeks: No soft drinks whatsoever are a good idea for about a 1-2 weeks after your wisdom teeth extraction. Juices are OK, but the acid in soft drinks could irritate the areas leading to dry socket. The most important thing you can do to prevent a post-op complications is follow the postoperative instructions by your surgeon. ...Read more
I had my wisdom teeth removed yesterday and i would like to know how long until i can drink soda again?
Now, but....: It depends a lot on the difficulty of the extractions, whether or not they were impacted, whether the area is basically sutured over, the amount of bleeding you had, your medical conditions, etc. Basically you can drink soda now, just be careful and don't use a straw. Other liquids would be better choices. When in doubt, waiting longer is better. Your own dentist would be the best one to ask! ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
I Got All 3 Wisdom Teeth Pulled And The 4th One Cut Out On Monday September 14th . Today Is Saturday September 19th . Am I Okay To Drink Soda Now ??
Today makes 8 days since my wisdom teeth extraction can i eat clam chowder and drink soda how about a salad ?
Yes, Yes, yes: Eat whatever you want to. Only restriction: if it hurts don't eat it yet. ...Read more
2 top wisdom teeth pulled out 3 days ago when can I start drinking soda with a straw or eat a salad with lime dressing or normal food, can I floss?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Wisdom teeth when can i drink soda
- How long after wisdom teeth can i drink soda?
- When can i drink soda after wisdom tooth extraction
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- When can i eat after wisdom teeth
- How soon can i drink soda after wisdom tooth removal?
- How long after wisdom teeth removal can i drink?
- How long after wisdom teeth can i drink alcohol?
- Talk to a dentist online for free