Doctor insights on:
When Can Fleet Enema Hurt U
There may be: Some discomfort from holding in a large bolus of fluid in the rectum - as it reflexively causes the urge to defecate. ...Read more
Holding in a large: Bollus of fluid in the rectum can be uncomfortable. However, if you have been consitpated then getting rid of excess stool will likely be a big relief. ...Read more
Depends: Go to the store, call them up, check ads in the paper, go online to find out. ...Read more
Me? not personally: Typically won't be toxic, even if expired. ...Read more
Briefly: Fleets enemas work by causing distension of the rectum, leading to evacuation of the contents of the rectum. If you have had a fecal impaction, you may have loose stools for a day or two. A sensitivity to the chemicals in the fleets may cause a mild inflammation in the rectum that should resolve over a brief time. Any continued symptoms may warrant an evalustion by a doctor. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does it hurt to take a fleet enema for constipation?
- Fleet enema
- How often can you use a fleet enema?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you make a fleet enema at home heard about soapsuds?
- Can i safely use two fleet enemas within a few hours?
- Fleet enema position
- Fleet enema comprar
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online