Doctor insights on:
When Can A Woman Not Get Pregnant
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Timing: A women conceives in proximity to when she ovulates. This typically occurs mid-cycle. Intercourse during those days increases your chances. Also, if you have been trying for a while, consider a sperm count. Up to 50% of infertility is due to male factor. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
PCOS-yes: It is usually possible for a woman with pcos (polycystic ovarian syndrome) to get pregnant with intervention, which may include losing weight (if accompanied by obesity) and/or the use of ovulation induction agents, such as Clomiphene citrate (cc). About 80% of pcos women will ovulate on cc, half of which may expect to achieve a pregnancy. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Not naturally: Swyer syndrome patients have female genitals, a normal uterus and fallopian tubes but have nonfunctional "streak" gonads that need to be removed because of cancer risk. These patients can potentially carry a pregnancy through egg donation, in vitro fertilization, embryo transfer, and hormonal support. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- When can a woman get pregnant after miscarriage
- When is the time a woman can get pregnant
- When a woman get pregnant how it can be stopped
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- When can a woman get pregnant in her cycle
- When is the latest a pregnant woman can get an abortion
- Can a woman get pregnant?
- Can a woman get pregnant when she has her period?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online