Doctor insights on:
When Are Blisters Harmful For Your Health
I had a tummy tuck six months ago, am now getting blisters on my stomach, painless, what can be cause? 53 years old, great health
I hv outbreak of water like blisters on palm of my hands. Was tld today to come n on monday to dept of health. They wld not tell me ov. Phone.?
Dyshidrotic eczema : What you describe may be a condition known as dyshidrotic eczema which results in small, usually itchy blisters on the hands and feet. Causes can include; being under stress; having allergies, such as hayfever; hands are often in water or moist; hand exposure to environmental allergens (cement, chromium, cobalt, nickel). See a board certified dermatologist. ...Read more
Can this medication have adverse effects in the form of redness, blisters, lacerations, in the affected area and if so, what can I do?i
Ask a health question...Hi, I have spinal stenosis and drop foot in my left ankle and foot. My left foot is often swollen, a blister is on this leg.?
Protect it: An unpopped blister represents a closed sterile environment. Yes on occasion one can become infected then it is time to open it, however the risk of infection in a dressed open wound is still higher than that of an intact blister. The blister will gradually resolve with time. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is sodium bisulfite harmful to your health?
- Is eating a lot of pasta harmful to your health?
- Does hydroxycut work for weight loss is it harmful to your health?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Kerosene smell harmful for health
- Daily musturbuting is harmful for health
- Is masterbation harmful to health?
- Is daily masurbation is harmful for health?
- Talk to a dermatologist online