Doctor insights on:
When Are Blisters Harmful For Your Health
I had a tummy tuck six months ago, am now getting blisters on my stomach, painless, what can be cause? 53 years old, great health
I hv outbreak of water like blisters on palm of my hands. Was tld today to come n on monday to dept of health. They wld not tell me ov. Phone.?
Dyshidrotic eczema : What you describe may be a condition known as dyshidrotic eczema which results in small, usually itchy blisters on the hands and feet. Causes can include; being under stress; having allergies, such as hayfever; hands are often in water or moist; hand exposure to environmental allergens (cement, chromium, cobalt, nickel). See a board certified dermatologist. ...Read more
Can this medication have adverse effects in the form of redness, blisters, lacerations, in the affected area and if so, what can I do?i
Ask a health question...Hi, I have spinal stenosis and drop foot in my left ankle and foot. My left foot is often swollen, a blister is on this leg.?
Probably not: Blisters make the best covering for injured skin. Most of the time i instruct patients not to pop blisters. If it is huge then it will probably pop on its own. Keep it cleaned and covered if it does. ...Read more
TLC: Antibiotic ointment and a protective non-stick bandage (changed once or twice a day) for starters. Avoid any friction or rubbing on the area. If the area looks infected - weeping or draining fluid, or increasing tenderness, redness, or swelling, or other concerning symptoms - would be best to get an evaluation. Protect it from sun exposure. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What causes blisters on the bottom of your feet while you are walking for exercise?
- Does hydroxycut work for weight loss is it harmful to your health?
- Is it normal for your eyes to water when you are sleepy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- When are you considered late for your period
- Are tattoos bad for your health?
- Are bad orthotics worse for your health than no orthotics at all?
- Are organic foods bad for your health?
- Talk to a dermatologist online