Doctor insights on:
When A Mans Cum Is Stringy
Protein: Semen is a product of several things. There are secretions from the testicles themselves, secretions from the prostate and from the seminal vessicles and the cowper's glands along with mucous from the urethra. All of these have amounts of carbohydrates but the majority is protein. The protein nature makes the seminal fluid viscid, thick and stringy. With time it liquifies & stringy. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Here are some...: The features of semen among men widely vary and even change from time to time during lifetime; these usually carry no clinical significance/importance as long as being comfortable, but reflecting personal unique biological make-up. Remember we are not born equal. More? Peruse articles listed in http://www.formefirst.com/onLifeBasics.html. ...Read more
Masterbation: Pre ejaculate has this consistency and is normal part of the ejaculate. ...Read more
Time betwe ejacts: This is a very individual thing. Some within minutes some within days. You can check it out yourself as well. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Stringy cum
- Is it healthy for a man to have slimy cum?
- Why is a mans semen stringy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- When is it safe to cum inside
- Burns when boyfriend cums in me
- Is it bad to swallow cum when you have pneumonia?
- Im on the depo-provera and i bleed when i cum
- Talk to a urologist online for free