Doctor insights on:
When A Mans Cum Is Stringy
Protein: Semen is a product of several things. There are secretions from the testicles themselves, secretions from the prostate and from the seminal vessicles and the cowper's glands along with mucous from the urethra. All of these have amounts of carbohydrates but the majority is protein. The protein nature makes the seminal fluid viscid, thick and stringy. With time it liquifies & stringy. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Masterbation: Pre ejaculate has this consistency and is normal part of the ejaculate. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Stringy cum
- Is it healthy for a man to have slimy cum?
- Why is a mans semen stringy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- When is it safe to cum inside
- Burns when boyfriend cums in me
- Is it bad to swallow cum when you have pneumonia?
- Im on the depo-provera and i bleed when i cum
- Talk to a urologist online for free