Doctor insights on:
Whats Wrong When I Have Knee Pain That Goes All The Way To Your Groan
Hard to say w/o exam: But first things to come to mind are hip adductor strain/ groin strain and arthritic or other changes in the hip itself (commonly refer pain to the knee). Try some over te counter nsaids for a shirt time, but if it doesn't help, see your doc. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have knee pain but it isn't the front of my knee it is the back of my knee. I am 18 years old and I am a female. what is wrong with me???
Tricky.: without an exam, I can only give general information. And muscles and tendons are back there. There is also a sac of fluid inside the knee (bursa) that often pops out the back ...Read more
I have knee pain for months dr said there is nothing wrong they check for blood clots and none, but I feel like I do have one need help what to do?
I have knee pain in the area of the meniscus. It has been 11 months and I still have pain. I saw an orthopedic doctor and he can find nothing wrong.
Many causes: The possibilities are many. Traumatic vs. Inflammatory causes are most likely. Have it evaluated by a physician. ...Read more
Several causes: There are several causes for knee pain. The first step is to determine the cause. If an xray is not helpful and the pain persists, then an MRI would be the next step. You can try some tylenol (acetaminophen) and see if that helps assuming you you not other major medical problems. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What goes wrong with your genes when you have scid?
- Knee pain when bent all the way
- Whats wrong when you have brown discharge
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Whats wrong when your poop is black
- It hurts to pee and i have to go in little spurts every 10 minutes what's wrong
- What is wrong when your knee pops?
- What is wrong when your knees do not have the strength to get back up?
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free