Doctor insights on:
Whats Wrong When I Have Knee Pain That Goes All The Way To Your Groan
Hard to say w/o exam: But first things to come to mind are hip adductor strain/ groin strain and arthritic or other changes in the hip itself (commonly refer pain to the knee). Try some over te counter nsaids for a shirt time, but if it doesn't help, see your doc. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have knee pain but it isn't the front of my knee it is the back of my knee. I am 18 years old and I am a female. what is wrong with me???
Tricky.: without an exam, I can only give general information. And muscles and tendons are back there. There is also a sac of fluid inside the knee (bursa) that often pops out the back ...Read more
I have knee pain for months dr said there is nothing wrong they check for blood clots and none, but I feel like I do have one need help what to do?
I have knee pain in the area of the meniscus. It has been 11 months and I still have pain. I saw an orthopedic doctor and he can find nothing wrong.
Many causes: The possibilities are many. Traumatic vs. Inflammatory causes are most likely. Have it evaluated by a physician. ...Read more
Have had constant knee pain for over a year. MRI and x rays cant find anything wrong. Had surgery for torn meniscus a year and a half ago whats wrong?
Can you tear you lateral meniscus by walking the wrong way? Where is the posterior cruciate ligament in your knee? I am having a lot of knee pain
PCL: Yes you can tear either meniscus by walking wrong/misstep. The PCL is in the middle of the knee and posterior (towards the back if the knee). It functions to prevent posterior translation of the tibia relative to the femur. ...Read more
Whats wrong with my legs? I am 43 yrs of age with bad knee pain and swollen ankles sometimes hip pain.What can it be from? I've been like this for the past 5-6 yrs already, but my dr wont take ex-rays or blood work. He seems to think theres nothing wrong,
If : If you have not had a basic work-up of these joints yet (to include plain radiographs) and you have complained repeatedly of pain in these joints to your physician, it may be time to change doctors. Good luck, i hope something is found that can be corrected! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why would i have chest pains that spread all the way down to my back?
- What is the correct way to use your knee muscles when you go down the stairs?
- What is wrong when your knees do not have the strength to get back up?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- It hurts to pee and i have to go in little spurts every 10 minutes what's wrong
- Why do i have bladder pain every morning until i go to the bathroom?
- What is the shooting pain when i kneel to the right of my knee cap?
- I have severe pelvic pain should i go to the er or the gyn dr
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free