Doctor insights on:
Whats The Worst Thing To Eat Too Affect Gastritis
Cabbage and aloe : Cabbage and cabbage juice has been found to have remarkable effects in helping ulcers to heal. A nice discussion of this can be found at http://www.Naturalnews.Com/027454_cabbage_ulcers.Html aloe vera juice is also very helpful. In general fresh fruits & vegetables (other than citrus) tend to be helpful- esp. Apples, kale, kelp & green tea. See http://www.Ulcer-cure.Com/treatments/ulcer-diet.Php. ...Read more
What will help when I've got gastritis ? If I don't eat for awhile at work I end up in pain but don't always get time to eat
I feel EVERY time I eat that my food is stuck. When I have this I can't eat/drink. I have gastritis Dr said that's why it's happening. Is that right?
Avoid acidity: During a gastritis flare, your stomach is producing too much acid. Using otc zantac, (ranitidine) etc can help but avoid foods that are acidic such as tomatos, onions, citrus (orange juice, lemons), spicy foods and caffeinated drinks since they are also very acidic. Eat smaller amounts, stay up right after eating, and try deeper green vegetables since they are more alkalanizing. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is there such thing as too much muscle?
- Does gastritis affect the womb?
- Gastritis affect womb
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the worst thing that can happen with allergic reaction?
- Worst things for kids to eat
- Best thing to eat
- Things to eat with gastritis
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online