Doctor insights on:
Whats The Worst Thing To Eat Too Affect Gastritis
Cabbage and aloe : Cabbage and cabbage juice has been found to have remarkable effects in helping ulcers to heal. A nice discussion of this can be found at http://www.Naturalnews.Com/027454_cabbage_ulcers.Html aloe vera juice is also very helpful. In general fresh fruits & vegetables (other than citrus) tend to be helpful- esp. Apples, kale, kelp & green tea. See http://www.Ulcer-cure.Com/treatments/ulcer-diet.Php. ...Read more
I am 8wks pregnant. now m feeling gastritis so i dont want to eat anything whole day. Does it affect to my baby and how can i get rid off ?
2 issues to consider: If Helicobacter pylori has been documented in association with gastritis then treatment is requisite.Not treating this bacteria places you at risk for ulcer non-healing, ulcer recurrence, & even stomach cancer.There are several antibiotic combinations that work quite effectively in eradicating H.pylori. After completion of antibiotics, check stool to document clearance. Regarding diet, pls re-ask. ...Read more
Avoid acidity: During a gastritis flare, your stomach is producing too much acid. Using otc zantac, etc can help but avoid foods that are acidic such as tomatos, onions, citrus (orange juice, lemons), spicy foods and caffeinated drinks since they are also very acidic. Eat smaller amounts, stay up right after eating, and try deeper green vegetables since they are more alkalanizing. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Whats the best thing to take for a pinched nerve in the neck
- What is the best vegetarian thing to eat when your sick?
- Whats the best thing to do if you have a pink eye
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Whats the best thing to put on a sunburn
- What is the best thing to eat when there is a lot of acid in the stomach?
- What is the best thing to eat after throwing up?
- Whats the best thing to give a constipated 2 year old
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online